Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

spila
Level 0 - Null

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Unread post by spila » 17 Aug 2015, 05:29

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit sex, No gambling, No drugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit sex, no gambling, no drugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, sex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

jonaz.dk
Site Admin

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Unread post by jonaz.dk » 17 Aug 2015, 09:22

Oh wow!... Krishna spam!.. this is a first. :D

So I'm curious. How is your religious book selling business doing in this modern age of information, science and education?
I can see you like the concept of respawning. So do we. It's very common in games.

Regarding selling you message and subsequently books. Lets look at this sentence in the context of Danish culture.
'if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit sex, No gambling, No drugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )'
You are NOT selling the message very well.... seriously! What has onion and garlic ever done of harm to anyone?!?! And the rest is pretty fine in moderation. It's all about balance.

Interesting note.. Here in Vanløse the local Krisnha temple.. well it doesn't exactly inspire religious awe. It's a nice little house but maybe you want to have a chat with them regarding pimping up the place. Right now I don't feel they are really hitting it.
https://www.google.dk/maps/@55.6949843, ... 56!6m1!1e1

cheers

Instawin
Level 17 - Jade Raymond

Unread post by Instawin » 17 Aug 2015, 11:04

Ha ha ... good one!
Rasmus Ravnsbjerg Byriel
Game Director - GameMasterz

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

The difference between master and beginner - The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried!

freedomwriter
Level 18 - Zelda

Unread post by freedomwriter » 17 Aug 2015, 12:07

On this very rare occassion and while lurking, I'd like to announce in this connection that everything I like in life is either illegal, immoral, fattening, addictive, expensive, or impossible! And apparently, also going against every religious doctrine.

Consequently, I already cancelled my subscription to the resurrection. And I'll kindly pass on this offer from a competing organisation as well, thank you.

Nice try, but no cigar.

BubbleWrapBoy
Level 8 - Summoner

Unread post by BubbleWrapBoy » 17 Aug 2015, 12:29

freedomwriter wrote:On this very rare occassion and while lurking, I'd like to announce in this connection that everything I like in life is either illegal, immoral, fattening, addictive, expensive, or impossible! And apparently, also going against every religious doctrine.

Consequently, I already cancelled my subscription to the resurrection. And I'll kindly pass on this offer from a competing organisation as well, thank you.

Nice try, but no cigar.
But if you chant 'hare krishna' you're okay!!

I think the onions & garlic, must be because of the smell in a tiny room for hours chanting. Someone thought 'damn...onion IS meat!!'

:lol:

freedomwriter
Level 18 - Zelda

Unread post by freedomwriter » 17 Aug 2015, 12:53

I'd like a definite guarantee on chanting securing eternal bliss, before I sign up - and in writing, please, for my entry pass at them pearly gates, eventually.

But I'll probably keep that under (some) wraps. Already managed to piss off one world religion at one point in life, and the fallout from that was hard to ignore.

So, by all means - believe what you want and dress how you like and love/worship who you prefer. As long as you don't do it the streets and scare the horses.

But goddammit - you'd get more respect from me if you read more Vonnegut, enjoyed and laughed at Louis C.K. and reacted with self-deprecating effect to the musings and ruminations of Christopher Hitchens. In stead of that incessant, mindnumbing thumping of an Answer Book of your preferred denomination.

A snowball's chance in Hell of that...

spila
Level 0 - Null

Unread post by spila » 18 Aug 2015, 04:51

freedomwriter wrote:So, by all means - believe what you want and dress how you like and love/worship who you prefer. As long as you don't do it the streets and scare the horses.
so you mean im still wrong after explaining this practical explanation ? and you are right without any explanation ? and i have to believe such an **street dog** like you ? ( just see the folly )

jonaz.dk
Site Admin

Unread post by jonaz.dk » 18 Aug 2015, 10:17

Oh man!

*Spila casts Rage of Krishna on Freedomwriter.
*Freedomwriter takes 20 damage.

I don't know if the Sikh community still has a beef with Freedomwriter. I really don't think he meant no harm. Just doing his job with some creative writing that ended up stepping on some toes inadvertently. But it seems he has a flair for controversy. ;)
Also I can understand that the Sikhs are a bit sensitive around the Golden Temple and Operation Blue Star. Which is completely fair. Indira Ghandi WAS being a bit of a grumpy old fart. Tons of people was brutally killed. And heavy damage to the temple. And then she was assassinated by her Sikh bodyguards. And India exploded with violence on the Sikhs.
A real mess and all sorts of tragic. Maybe they should all learn to relax a bit and not be super grumpy.

If it's any help. I can provide everybody of all religions on the practical guide to the next life and beyond.

Jonaz's Practical Guide To The Next Life And Beyond. - The Traditional Interpretation.
1. Find yourself and nice little lady. Or man.
2. Fall in love. (Not strictly required. But for the better)
3. Make babies. (That will guarantee 50% of your genes per child is carried in to the future. Technically it's not the full you and it's not your direct consciousness. But hey! 50% genetic material is pretty good and it works verifiable)
4. Give you children the best upbringing you can and influence with your positive personality. To ensure your memes lives on in them. And have them follow the same path and ensure they also make babies.

** Appendix A
If you happen to be a pharaoh you could also build a huge pyramid. In that way you will be remembered for thousands of years. A pretty neat trick. But not true immortality.

** Appendix B
The best alternative is to wait! Maybe some 25-50 years?! Where you might be able to upload your mind to the cloud. A guy like Ray Kurzweil predicts (He is usually pretty accurate. Not perfect. but pretty good). That by late 2030s. We will be able to upload the human consciousness to the cloud. We'll see about that. But it sounds pretty cool if it happens. Pricing etc. to be determined. Also there will be lots of advances in modern medicine. Who knows what they will come up with. I am rather confident in some clever genetic engineers will find a way to give us rather serious life extension treatments within our life time.
http://singularityhub.com/2015/01/26/ra ... -25-years/

It sure is a better bet than religion in it's many forms. Which has all the markings of false advertising and scam written all over it. Usually it's all the good stuff (Immortality, after life, rebirth etc.) happens.. AFTER you are dead. When there is no tangible proof of the method having actually worked.

køkkenting
Level 2 - Grain of sand

Unread post by køkkenting » 18 Aug 2015, 15:33

And have them follow the same path and ensure they also make babies.
It seems like there is a hole in your strategy.

jonaz.dk
Site Admin

Unread post by jonaz.dk » 18 Aug 2015, 16:59

Hehe yes your personal genetic influence will dissapate over time with each generation. But it beats praying and hoping for supernatural phenomenons to occur. :)

Jesper Kondrup
Level 27 - Drooling zombie

Unread post by Jesper Kondrup » 18 Aug 2015, 20:05

"No illicit sex, No gambling, No drugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )"

I refuse to believe that anyone in their right mind can believe this nonsense.

spila
Level 0 - Null

Unread post by spila » 19 Aug 2015, 02:11

Jesper Kondrup wrote:"No illicit sex, No gambling, No drugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )"

I refuse to believe that anyone in their right mind can believe this nonsense.
who cares ? im selling Gold but i cannot sell iron at the place of Gold and if you want to buy Gold then you have to pay Good price similarly you have to follow rules and ragulation otherwise Hare Krishna mantra will still act but it will act in this manner just like for example :- if you will show fire to the dry wood then imediatly fire takes place but if wood is wet then only smoke will come which will only give pain to your eyes and nothing more similarly you have to follow complete rules and ragulation otherwise if you will chant with offence then it will also act but same like wet wood.

Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.

Jesper Kondrup
Level 27 - Drooling zombie

Unread post by Jesper Kondrup » 19 Aug 2015, 07:38

Apparently you seem to care..

if I will show headphones to my computer it will play beautiful music but if computer is broken no sound will come and I would sit in silence?

Instawin
Level 17 - Jade Raymond

Unread post by Instawin » 21 Aug 2015, 10:25

Spila: My best advice to you is to spent your time somewhere else. In my humble opinion, and by rapidly analyzing the responses of the ones that actually took time to answer, the conversion rate in here is very close to a disapointing zero.

Even though, none of your initial statements list anything that prohibits computer gaming directly? Is taht correctly understood?!

Jonaz ... love your philosophy! Already started to examine where I could buy a lot to erect a pyramid near Roskilde ... any suggstions?
I think you could evolve your philosophy to maybe aiming at supporting your kids to be even better 50% versions of yourself, and comfort and nurture them to avoid making the same mistakes as yourself.
Maybe even put in regular excersize ... arh you know what ... cut that last thing ... ;)
Rasmus Ravnsbjerg Byriel
Game Director - GameMasterz

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

The difference between master and beginner - The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried!

spila
Level 0 - Null

Unread post by spila » 13 Sep 2015, 07:08

special note : Intelligence has to do with the soul, not simply with the brain.

Take electricity, for example. Electricity moves between gross elements and through a gross wire. But the electricity itself -- it is not those elements, not that wire. It is subtle.