Press Play is looking for an experienced Art Director to join our team in developing our next console title.
At Press Play we are currently doing the initial preparations for what will be our major release in 2013. It is our biggest project to date and we are insanely ambitious. That is exactly why we are looking for an Art Director with track record and experience from AAA game development.
We are open to different combinations of skill sets, between management experience and artistic qualifications, but candidates covering both the management and hands-on artistic experience are preferred. Ultimately what we need, is a candidate who can define and maintain a ground breaking art style for a game.
We expect you to:
- Be able to create a groundbreaking visual style
- Have the desire and skill to push the visual quality
- Be comfortable utilizing 2D and paint packages
- Be familiar with a major 3D package, preferable 3DS Max
- Have knowledge of the possibilities and limitations in real time graphics â€“ shaders, light, post processing
- Have experience with managing art production pipelines
- Have worked with game engines
- A super exciting project, which you will play a major role in turning into a finished game
- A professional and nice working environment in a studio that is small enough for everybody to be heard
- Salary depending on your qualifications
We want you to start as soon as possible - final day for applications via email May 30th.
If you are interested or have questions, please do not hesitate to contact Ole on +45 24946800 / ole AT pressplay DOT dk