Pro bono Game designer / Game writer / Project manager

The Architect
Level 0 - Null

Pro bono Game designer / Game writer / Project manager

Unread post by The Architect » 22 Aug 2016, 10:11

Hi,

With 8 years of professional experience as game designer, game writer, and project manager, and 25+ shipped titles, I have by now acquired quite a bit of experience with more or less all aspects of game production. Combined with a creative, friendly, and game-loving mindset, I believe I could be helpful to any game production. So if you want my help, input, ideas, critique, or anything else within my experience/skill-set, feel free to get in touch. And it is of course all free of charge. The offer goes out to all game companies in the kingdom, big and small. :-D

What do I want from this? Hopefully I'll get a chance to meet more of the amazing game industry people we have in this country, and maybe help bring some of the great game ideas out there just a little bit further along the road towards the hungry horde of players waiting for fresh games to devour.

Meobenderson
Level 0 - Null

Re: Pro bono Game designer / Game writer / Project manager

Unread post by Meobenderson » 21 Sep 2016, 17:00

Hi,

I'm not sure if your offer still stands, but I would like to hear your critique of my game.
The game is nearly done, but I have some obstacles getting the game done. The design is also done, but not set in stone by any means. At the moment I'm working from a minimum viable product-mindset, because my resources are limited.

The Architect
Level 0 - Null

Unread post by The Architect » 27 Sep 2016, 10:28

It sure does. I've sent you a private message. :-)

vonknut
Level 78 - Basher of noobs

Unread post by vonknut » 29 Sep 2016, 21:11

Were also in the very early stages of our next game, and would love some feedback.