3D game student seeking internship / Job

mort6890
Level 0 - Null

3D game student seeking internship / Job

Unread post by mort6890 » 04 Oct 2016, 10:22

Hallo there, my name is Morten.

I was a student at 3D college in Grenaa, Danmark. i recently finished my time there, now i need a internship to finish it completely. i have experience in 2D graphics and experienced in programs such as 3Ds max (and V-ray in 3D max), Maya, Blender, Sony Vegas Pro, Final Cut Pro, Premiere, Photoshop, Unity engine and Unreal engine.

I don’t mind travelling to where ever in the world that you could find a use for my abilities.

I'm a volunteer on a large project called "Skywind". We are attempting to remaster the classic game "Morrowind", where we create the models and texture in the Skyrim engine.

If something seems interesting to then feel free too contact med on my email:
mortenlangelundjakobsen@gmail.com

Artstation:
https://www.artstation.com/artist/themrmini

I hope to hear from you soon.

Last edited by mort6890 on 04 Oct 2016, 11:47, edited 1 time in total.

Kristian Hedeholm
Level 9 - Conjurer

Re: 3D game student seeking internship / Job

Unread post by Kristian Hedeholm » 04 Oct 2016, 11:37

Quick advice: Post pictures of your awesome stuff!

I once got the advice that artists should think of their portfolio as a comic book. The first picture (or the front cover of a comic book) should be so awesome that the only thought the view have left should be "I want to see more!" Then it should of course be easy for the viewer to get more.

Right now, I have to copy paste a link to see more - that's not very sexy. At least you could have made it into a clickable link ;)

mort6890
Level 0 - Null

Re: 3D game student seeking internship / Job

Unread post by mort6890 » 04 Oct 2016, 11:49

Kristian Hedeholm wrote:Quick advice: Post pictures of your awesome stuff!

I once got the advice that artists should think of their portfolio as a comic book. The first picture (or the front cover of a comic book) should be so awesome that the only thought the view have left should be "I want to see more!" Then it should of course be easy for the viewer to get more.

Right now, I have to copy paste a link to see more - that's not very sexy. At least you could have made it into a clickable link ;)
I well take that advise to use, thank you very much :)