ASAP: 2D Artist looking for 2-month internship

KGYami
Level 0 - Null

ASAP: 2D Artist looking for 2-month internship

Unread post by KGYami » 10 Oct 2016, 23:31

I'm a 25 year old slick artistic chick looking for work. I am currently "employed" at my own Indie Game and Apps Company called; The Minion's Tavern Aps but only as a secondary activity. (Website: http://TheMinionsTavern.com)
I have my orders by the municipality to look for an internship otherwise they'll find something to use my two months worth on. I'm currently living in Grenaa, Midtjylland and I am willing to find some project you might have for me in the East Jytlandic area (Grenaa/Aarhus/Randers) or Eastern South Jytland (Soenderborg/Nordborg/Aabenraa), heck, I'll even go to Flensburg if I have to.

I have recently finished at Dania Games (Grenaa) as a Multimedia Designer with Specialty in Games and before that I went to 3D College and finished as a Web-integrator.
My 3D in 3DsMax is a bit rusty but I can easily brush it up if you need some basic models or just need an unwrapper/Texturing Artist.

Otherwise I have knowledge within:
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • Visual Studios
  • 2D Art - Sprite-sheets, textures, concept, illustrations, logos etc (See Portfolio link -> Gallery)
  • Unity
You can find my whole resume (About) and portfolio (Gallery) on my website: http://sarahdamm.dk, and don't let the .dk scare you, everything is in English.

My deadline is ASAP or before 1st of November 2016, so if you need someone with my skill set, have a decent project and want some free work before perhaps employing/recruiting someone new, now is your chance! As long as it is relevant and possible by the Municipality Rules.

I'll gladly answer any questions you might have about me or take any suggestions/tips YOU might have!

KGYami
Level 0 - Null

Re: ASAP: 2D Artist looking for 2-month internship

Unread post by KGYami » 17 Oct 2016, 10:37

Hey all, thanx for all those who took the time to read all this and message me.
I'm currently taken so no more offers unless it's job offers and not intern offers ;) Thank you!