We are looking for an talented 3D artist & animator to join our mobile games development team in Frederiksberg, Copenhagen for a 6 month role on our team working on our live and in-development games. We have exciting and ambitious projects planned for the coming years, and youâ€™ll be a key part of making some of those games a success.
We offer you a chance to join a team of highly dedicated and talented artists, designers, managers and developers to create the very best casual mobile games. As well as developing games featuring the beloved Hugo the Troll, we also develop games with world-renowned brands such as Cristiano Ronaldo, Doodle Jump, Nyjah Huston (Skateboarding), Cam Newton (American football). Responsibilities
- Produce assets for our brand new projects
- Animate fun items and cute creatures
- Work as part of our fantastic art team, with an established art direction
PlusHugo Games offers
- 3D modelling, rigging and animation experience, ideally for mobile games
- Traditional art skills - being able create concepts and ideas based on Art Direction.
- Passion for games
- A kind and open personality. Weâ€™re a friendly bunch, and weâ€™d like you to be too!
- A first-row seat on one of the most promising game companies around
- A friendly and informal atmosphere in a results-driven culture
- Opportunity to work with a team of gaming veterans and top talents
- A platform where your awesome animals and assets will be played by millions of users
- Amazing co-workers
Please send your motivated application, resume, portfolio and other relevant material to Daryl Hornsby through email@example.com
Interviews will be held soon, with the position to start in March 2017