Audio Designer, Composer & Audio Engineer available for work

CJL
Level 0 - Null

Audio Designer, Composer & Audio Engineer available for work

Unread post by CJL » 27 Mar 2017, 13:13

Hey,
My name is Cameron and I wanted to introduce myself to be considered for any potential audio based roles. British born and based in Copenhagen for 2.5 years now, I have worked as an audio professional for 14 years that has seen me travel the world as an engineer, musician and composer. Since arriving in Denmark I have been working mostly in the Film and Television industries providing a broad range of audio related services including Sound Design, Location Sound, Composing + other Post-Production elements including Mixing and Mastering. Recent clients include; Meny, Tesla, Telmore and Coca Cola. I have also worked on a number of DFI short films and a DFI feature that I am presently finishing the score for.

As a passionate gamer I have a good knowledge covering the history and development of the industry.

I love immersive environments and feel that getting the sound right is crucial to the experience. In my spare time I enjoy working with my Modular Synthesizer to create evolving textures and drones with lots of subtle details. Experienced in working with visuals, I am very comfortable working with sound to match the picture whether it be; music, foley, sound design or mixing.

More detailed information on my work and skills can be found on my CV (available on request), and website: http://www.alignromance.com

I would very much like to hear from any companies with a need to fill a paid audio role with an experienced, hardworking and passionate team player. I am looking for both permanent or project based work.

If you would like more information, please send me a message

Cheers
Cameron
info (@) alignromance (dot) com