Programming partner needed for action packed game production

Kerff
Level 1 - Speck of dust

Programming partner needed for action packed game production

Unread post by Kerff » 27 Oct 2017, 20:22

I am looking for a programmer or two with UNITY experience who wish to co-create an awesome tank game.
As co-creator there will be lots of flexibility and opportunity to influence the game. The overall game concept is in place, but I’m open to new ideas and input for shaping the game.

The initial goal is to make a mock-up with one working level, which would be used to get funding to continue the production with payment and perhaps office space. For now the scope is fairly tight and I imagine a 2-4 person team with a production timeframe of 6-12 months (full game launch).

The main goal of this project is not to get rich or famous, or to make the next gen super-game-concept. It is to make a fun and polished game that people will enjoy playing, sell it for a reasonable price, and at least break even.

Game concept bulletpoints
Tanks, crazy action, wacky tactics, exploding barrels.
3rd pers, RealTime, SinglePlayer.
PC - Mouse-Keyboard controls.
Obstacle Course/Arena levels with different challenges and different win conditions.
Choosing weapons/equipment to fit tactic.

About me
I'm a professional 3D artist with 7 years experience in the Copenhagen games industry and I am currently working freelance.
I have a strong passion for making games, a good amount of experience and a energetic drive.

Check out my portfolio: thomaskerff.com

Feel free to contact me if you are interested or if you want to know more: thomaskerff@gmail.com 28121585

:) Kerff