Artist looking for work, 2d or 3d

MartinNebelong
Level 0 - Null

Artist looking for work, 2d or 3d

Unread post by MartinNebelong » 04 Apr 2018, 10:44

Hi guys

I've been working as an artist for close to 15 years now and I'm always looking for interesting projects to work on.

I live in Karlslunde, outside of copenhagen with my wife and two kids. This last year I've spent a lot of time working with art in VR, using the different creative tools there to create artwork and animation. I'm blown away by how versatile and fast it is, and I'm itching to do more client work in that environment.

I've worked with clients such as LEGO, Oculus, Adobe, Wacom and last year I did the two christmas calendars for DR which was a fantastic experience.

I have a Masters degree in Digital Design from the Danish school of Design, Copenhagen.

I'm interested in project work, full time jobs or freelance if the right opportunities arise.

I do environment concepts, character work, a bit of UI, animation and 3d modelling. Basically I'm very interested in exploring the different tools of the trade, and I'm always trying out new ways to make my workflow more efficient while heightening the quality of my work.

My main tools are:

Adobe CC package, mainly Photoshop and After Effects

Oculus Medium, Quill, MasterpieceVR

Zbrush

Substance Painter

Let me know what you think of my work, and don't hesitate to write me a message if you're interested in a collaboration.

My portfolios is here: https://martinity.artstation.com/
martin-nebelong-gravby-dag2.jpg
martin-nebelong-asset.jpg
martin-nebelong-ramajetterne-2.jpg