3D artist available for [paid] work

Elisabet.YA
Level 0 - Null

3D artist available for [paid] work

Unread post by Elisabet.YA » 14 Feb 2013, 16:32

Hello all! :)

My name is Elísabet Ýr Atladóttir, and I'm a CG artist. I specialize in making models and textures for environments and characters, both hi-poly and low-poly for films or games. I can also light scenes, set up 3D cameras, make basic rigs and do basic animations (vehicles etc.; I am not a character animator). I recently graduated from The Animation Workshop in Viborg, and am open for freelance work (Denmark or around the world) or in-house full-time or part-time work in Denmark. I am currently situated in Viborg, but am moving to Horsens the 1st of April (2013). I have no issues commuting between towns, or working from home.

Have a look at my website for my showreel and CV: http://www.elisabetya.com/ All my contact information can be found on my website.

Please note: I am not available for unpaid work.

Feel free to comment here even if you are not hiring, I'd be happy to hear feedback on my website and work :)

Jesper Kondrup
Level 27 - Drooling zombie

Re: 3D artist available for [paid] work

Unread post by Jesper Kondrup » 14 Feb 2013, 17:57

Hi Elisabet,

I watched Memoria a few weeks ago and I really liked it -especially the ending :)
-actually I think I liked all the movies this year, both story and visuals had a very high quality.

Quick comment about the Drove ranger - I think the model is really nice and it's got some great details but I don't think the Completely white or black background is doing the model justice (maybe that just boils down to taste?). Also I would consider placing it on top of the stone pedestal as you did in the showreel.