[FREE] [NEW] Math vs Undead - Educational Game for Kids

peaksel
Level 1 - Speck of dust

[FREE] [NEW] Math vs Undead - Educational Game for Kids

Unread post by peaksel » 23 Sep 2013, 14:43

Math vs Undead - Educational Game for Kids

Math is fun and Math vs Undead - Educational Games for Kids, one of the best math games can prove it! It combines zombie games and educational games for kids in one fun game.

Kids love zombie games especially if they are shooter games, and parents love educational games for kids, so we’ve made this Math vs Undead - Educational Games for Kids application to satisfy both kids and parents. Stop the zombie tsunami – do it mathway! Your brain will <3 this game for math because it is on the first place fun game for free, then it can be called a zombie math game for teenagers and all in all it’s a great brain teaser. Stop lollygagging on the web but instead start playing smart games.

What this game has that others don’t have?

- Eye-candy graphics and user friendly interface
- One math genius that defends himself from numerous zombies and his only weapon is his mathematics knowledge
- Math attack – with every correct answer you will shoot evil zombies with pointed pens, sharp triangles, rulers and dividers
- Basic math operations and math formulae – addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Math playground – challenge your brain in 30 levels; speed up your ability to perform calculation quickly.
- Mind training game that involves numbers improves mental workout, tests your IQ but also your reflexes, and enhances cognitive functions and visual memory and turns you into a real math genius

Find and download it for free on App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/math-vs ... 83022?mt=8

vonknut
Level 78 - Basher of noobs

Re: [FREE] [NEW] Math vs Undead - Educational Game for Kids

Unread post by vonknut » 23 Sep 2013, 19:36

Nogen har vist fulgt den udmærkede "academic builders vej":
http://www.arcademics.com/

Den virker og er god til træning (men ikke indlæring af nye skills), men i kunne måske godt lige brushe lidt op på production value i grafikken (eller i det mindste fjerne det som usp).
Hans von Knut Skovfoged - Creative Dir.
PortaPlay - Interactive Entertainment and Learning