er du en hardcore tech artist. så mangler vi dig her i Islan

BjarneBiceps
Level 2 - Grain of sand

er du en hardcore tech artist. så mangler vi dig her i Islan

Unread post by BjarneBiceps » 09 Jan 2014, 18:15

http://www.ccpgames.com/en/jobs/job-det ... ?jobid=492

CCP Games: Vi laver fire spil, EVE online, EVE : Valkyrie, Dust 514 og World of Darkness.
Vi mangler en tech artist til vores EVE Online udvikling i Reykjavik Island.

Jeg står virkelig inde for at det er et dejligt sted at arbejde. så kom glade allesammen, det kunne jo være så hyggeligt.
send en mail til bjornjacobsen@ccpgames.com før i søger, så kan jeg se om jeg kan få den frem i køen :)

Technical Artist – Visual Effects
CCP Iceland is looking for a smart and inspired Technical Artist to join the team that brought to life the trailblazing MMO EVE Online. The position is a full-time job based at the CCP headquarters in beautiful Reykjavik, incredible Iceland. The perfect candidate has previous experience in games development or a similar industry, a strong knack for coding in Python (and hopefully C++) combined with a worthy understanding of real-time 3D graphics, especially in the field of VFX. The position demands a smooth communication and collaboration with the whole family of artists, fellow technical artists, engineers and leads involved in graphics production.

What you will be doing:
Development, implementation and maintenance of VFX tools and pipeline
Potentially all the things that a Tech Artist does when it comes to tools and pipelines
Writing good long-lived code with the belief that the world could and should be a better place for everyone
Actively participate in your own and your team’s planning and effort prioritization
Be one of the few human beings on the planet that can (humbly) brag about being on the team handling EVE Online graphics

What you have built up so far:
Strong Python skills (C++ experience is a plus)
Experience with particle systems
Familiar with Maya API and modern VFX techniques
Precision and attention to detail in creating tools with workflow optimization in mind

Noteworthy:
The CCP crew is made out of dozens of nationalities, so your English should be pretty solid
Combined C++ and Maya API skills sound really great
Agile/Scrum experience or knowledge wouldn’t hurt
Bjørn Jacobsen ||Audio Designer || EVE Online|| CCP Games || CCP WhiteNoiseTrash || Team Klang
Personal website http://cujosound.com <-- samples, reading material, me. etc. whatever. stuff. free.