[CLOSED] Programmer looking for 10-12 week internship in CPH

Ward
Level 0 - Null

[CLOSED] Programmer looking for 10-12 week internship in CPH

Unread post by Ward » 17 Jul 2014, 03:57

Hello,

My name is Jakob and I am currently getting an AP degree in Computer Science.
My following semester requires me to take a 12 week unpaid internship at an IT related company, and seeing as both my passion and hopefully my future is in game development once I am done, I figured I might as well try to get an internship in that branch.

I currently live in Roskilde but would easily be able to get to any office within the expanded CPH area, and would be able to start ASAP.

Due to the fact that this is part of my initial education I do not have much professional experience, but I have however spent many years programming as a hobby and making games just for myself and my friends to enjoy.

I have experience with most of the commonly used programming languages and many years of experience with the Unity engine. I have also worked with both the Unreal and Cryengine to a limited amount.

My CV can be found here

You can contact me on jakob.sigvard@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon :)

- Jakob

Har fundet en praktikplads, men tak for interessen :)
Last edited by Ward on 22 Jul 2014, 12:11, edited 2 times in total.

timgarbos
Level 23 - Spider demon

Re: Programmer looking for 10-12 week internship in CPH (Unp

Unread post by timgarbos » 22 Jul 2014, 11:32

You should link to some of the game prototypes you've developed in your spare time. It doesn't matter if they are buggy or a bit broken. Right now there is not much on your CV that is relevant to game development.