Step In Books is looking for a technical graphics artist for several exciting ongoing and future projects. You might be experienced, recently graduated or currently studying on a relevant education - as long as you’re able to and passionate about working with new interactive 3D, VR and AR technologies.
Step In Books is a multi-award winning digital studio that explores spatiality in relation to narratives by letting you “step into” story worlds. As winners of the Bologna Ragazzi Digital Award two years in a row (2016 & 2017), we have proven to be first movers on creative, digital content for children. And we have lots of fun while doing it!
We are currently working on a large-scale artistic AR book + app project together with acclaimed illustrator and artist Andrea D’Aquino.
Who are you:
- you think that UI/UX is just as important as the rest of the parts making up a digital experience
- you are a Photoshop expert with vast experience in vector graphics (e.g. Illustrator)
- you have worked with apps and games and are used to produce assets to mobile devices and delivering to programmers
- you are experienced working with 3D
- you are creative and have an interest in working with artistic and interactive digital experiences
- you can actually draw
- a bit of web design and movie making wouldn't hurt
- experience with working inside Unity
We’re a small and social company, so you’ll have great opportunities to shape your own role. You’ll be an equal member of the team and thus be involved in design and strategy decisions.
Depending on skills and experience, we can offer either a paid position immediately or an intern position with a potential paid position after a successful internship.
Deadline: As soon as possible. Applicants will be considered continuously.
Send CV, cover letter and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step In Books ApS
Kompagnistræde 16, 3. sal