NORDIC GAME 2019 - 22-24 May at Slagthuset in Malmö, Sweden
If you're passionate about gaming, comics and animation, and if you want to produce meaningful content that touches the hearts of audiences around from the globe, come join Amazu Media!
- Gameplay development for an upcoming game
- Prototyping, implementation of features and QA
- Overseeing playtesting sessions with target audiences
- Delivery of a bug-free product with great amount of polish
- Build tools to expand engine (i.e. tools for artists)
- At least 2 years of experience with professional game development
- Have shipped at least one game, 2 or more being a huge plus
- Be able to work from our office in Søborg
- Be motivated and self-driven, and able to adapt to the company's culture
Amazu Media is the company behind Light Apprentice, the Comic GameBook that mixes 2D and 3D graphics in a seamless experience in which you influence the course of the story, engage in turn-based challenges and change the destiny of the world. The game is currently available on iOS, Android and on Steam.
We're looking to expand our portfolio with other boundary-breaking, engaging experiences, and would love to hear if you'd like to join us.
You can reach us at us at:
Please send us your cover letter and CV along with links to previous works.
For more information, visit:
Looking forward to hearing from you!