AI, Machine Learning and Audio Consulting

CiTron
Level 0 - Null

AI, Machine Learning and Audio Consulting

Unread post by CiTron » 11 Feb 2019, 15:25

Hello everyone!

I'm here to let you know that Melodrive is now doing some consulting work on the side. We are a group of AI and Audio professionals and we have over the past 2 years been building an AI engine that automatically generates music for video games in realtime.

Melodrive Services is the consulting branch of Melodrive. By leveraging the Melodrive team, made up of PhDs and researchers, we bring the latest in music tech, audio and AI to the industry.

We offer tailored learning content for your executives and technical team, end-to-end bespoke music and AI solutions, delivering scalable, production-grade applications, and also offer our expertise in music information retrieval, machine learning, music and sound design

Have a look at our site, and feel free to contact me directly here or at christian@melodrive.com (I speak both Danish and English)
or for general questions at enquiries@melodrive.com

http://melodrive.com/services/

vonknut
Level 78 - Basher of noobs

Re: AI, Machine Learning and Audio Consulting

Unread post by vonknut » 11 Feb 2019, 20:57

Maybe some audio samples on your website would be a good idea.
- and even better, some videos or interactive samples, of how your system can be used and sounds in practice.

Right now the website is totally underselling, whatever it is you have been making and are trying to promote...
Hans von Knut Skovfoged - Creative Dir.
PortaPlay - Interactive Entertainment and Learning

CiTron
Level 0 - Null

Unread post by CiTron » 11 Feb 2019, 23:39

vonknut wrote: 11 Feb 2019, 20:57 Maybe some audio samples on your website would be a good idea.
- and even better, some videos or interactive samples, of how your system can be used and sounds in practice.

Right now the website is totally underselling, whatever it is you have been making and are trying to promote...
Thanks for the feedback :)
If you want to check out the system we have been working on, the main page is the way to go: http://melodrive.com

This post however is for consulting work of machine learning and AI (our services page), but that doesn't mean we should't have examples so in that regard you are right, I'll let the webdesigner know.

vonknut
Level 78 - Basher of noobs

Unread post by vonknut » 12 Feb 2019, 00:17

Ahh, it was a sub-site, I get it.

My point was just, that if you were selling your expertise (+maybe use of Melodrive), and nobody knows you, then a showcase of what you have done, is essential in pointing out, what your expertise is.
- sampling is the most effective marketing tool in regards to conversion (followed closely by online reviews/mentioning).

So a link to that, on the "services sub page" would probably be a good idea.

Also a interactive demo on the product website would be good, to supplement the videos.
As the demo is a 375mb download :)
Hans von Knut Skovfoged - Creative Dir.
PortaPlay - Interactive Entertainment and Learning