Crey Games is a studio full of passionate and talented people focused on making an innovative and creative platform. With over 10 nationalities, Crey Games is diverse and multicultural company based in three locations; Copenhagen (Head office), Budapest (Tech team) & Israel (Art team). At Crey Games, we are passionate about positive culture.
We host daily lunch, weekly get together, free coffee, a game lounge, and fresh fruit to promote a balanced life. Crey Games also offers a comprehensive health benefits package, pension matching, education support, training, and career development.
Join us and see for yourself the open-minded and challenging work environment where ideas will have real weight, while you have real fun.
We are looking for a backend web developer interested in developing our Crey platform to be a creative and playful experience; that will pull users into an awesome world of creation.
As a developer in a small company, you will be an integrated part of the dev team in an innovative environment. Daily you will be situated and working with the team in our CPH office. At the same time, you will be working remotely but tightly with our colleagues in our Budapest office, limited travel has to be expected. Communication is key because we adopt an Agile approach over two locations.
The tech stack is a React frontend with a C# backend.
The daily work will primarily consist of creating web tech. But that's not all, an octopus-like mentality is an asset, as well as the ability and confidence to take responsibility for a task. You are versatile and can respond to a changing environment - natural to a small company. If you have the desire and drive; you can explore different aspects of the work and influence how we work.
- Advanced verbal and written English (Clear communication is a key)
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform
- .NET (C#) experience
- Plastic SCM or Git/Mercurial
- Experience with container tech
- Understanding of source control and server environments
- Experience continuous delivery/integration
- Experience in agile development
- Minimum 2 years of programming experience
- Knowledge of JS frameworks and libraries like React, Angular, Vue.js, or something similar and Node.js.
- Experience integrating with a CMS
- Any Hungarian linguistic skills
- Relevant education
- A great at team player
- Responsible, self-motivated & initiator
- Positive and with a sense of humour
- Love games
Type of position: Full-time job
Your application needs to include:
- A CV
- A motivation letter: Please feel free to tell us about:
- Yourself (as an actual human being!)
- Your motivation with games & digital art
- Why you want to work with us
- and how does your experience fit with the job description
Our office is located on Grønningen 23.1, directly opposite of the Kastellet park. The office contains several new start-ups and entrepreneurs.