- Facilitate team communication and coordination of tasks across disciplines,
- Perform time estimates and schedule tasks, manage milestone deadlines, and anticipate potential production risks,
- Maintain our budget,
- Assist in communication with our publisher and other external partners,
- Manage our hiring process,
- Closely collaborate with the CEO, including assisting with administrative tasks,
- Help us promote a positive and fun work environment.
- Experience overseeing the full lifecycle of game development,
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbally and written.