As a Programmer, you will work in a small, close-knit team where your main responsibility will be to take Minion Masters, our most successful title to date, to the next level. Minion Masters is an addictive fast-paced hybrid of Card games & Tower-Defense available on PC and Xbox. You can play 1v1 - or bring a friend for 2v2 - and engage in epic online multiplayer battles full of innovative strategy and awesome plays! Ideally, you are driven, self-motivated and not afraid to express your opinions or come up with suggestions for improvements. You must be ready to take responsibility and identify areas that could benefit from your talents. We want you to make your mark on our world and our team, and join a collaborative effort to raise the quality of the entire experience we deliver to the players.
- Work together with our UX/UI designer to set up a versatile UI that will function on all platforms including iOS and Android.
- Implement game modes and other features.
- Improve the overall experience by fixing issues reported by both the community and our internal and external QA teams.
- 3+ years of industry experience.
- Excellent software design, problem-solving and debugging skills.
- 1+ year of experience with Unity’s UI (uGUI).
- 2+ years of experience with the Unity3D engine.
- Strong, established skills with C#.
- Able to communicate & collaborate effectively with artists, designers, and other engineers.
- Experience with the MVVM framework.
- Experience with iOS and Android game development.
- Experience with cross-platform titles (mobile, PC and console).
- Exposure to Agile development methodologies.
- 10+ hours of playtime in Minion Masters.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- 25 days paid vacation + national holidays
- 40 hours/year paid time off to take care of personal/practical stuff
- 37.5 hour work week
- Fully compensated parental leave
- Danish work-life balance
- Option to work remotely, hybrid or on-site
- Relocation assistance to Denmark
- Daily lunch buffet (including vegan/vegetarian option)
- Free snacks and beverages such as fruits, protein bars, cakes, etc.
- Friday bars, leisure activities and yearly 2-3 days off site company events
- An ambitious and dynamic team of fun, vibrant colleagues located near the heart of Copenhagen
- Career growth opportunities via mentoring, courses, and an environment that challenges you to grow and focuses on continual improvement
- Venture journey with optional Employee Stock Option Program
Apply on our career site: https://betadwarfaps.bamboohr.com/careers/37 with your CV and a cover letter detailing why you are interested in working at BetaDwarf, what familiarity you have with our games and any relevant knowledge or experience you think we'd like to know about.
The role is initially a fixed term contract for 6 months. You can choose to work at our cozy offices in Copenhagen, Denmark or remote. We would like you to start as soon as possible. We will be conducting interviews on an ongoing basis. With a very diverse team hailing from all over the world, we welcome applicants of all nationalities and all walks of life.