Crozzle is looking for an experienced, skilled and motivated backend developer to join our mobile game studio in Copenhagen, Denmark!
We develop word puzzle mobile games with a unique PvP approach and are looking for a talented
backend developer with a strong knowledge of web service technologies to join our team to drive improvements and further develop our unified vision and strategy for backend technologies.
Our backend developers work on business critical services supporting our games in areas such as live operations, marketing automation and data engineering. As a senior, you will maintain a solid overview and ownership of our backend architecture; you will work on your own development tasks as well as work together with the team.
Our player facing services are built for scale and serves hundred thousands of players every day. We operate a backend that serves hundred thousand of users per day. We ingest million of events into our analytics platform every day. These services need to operate 24/7 and are designed for this. In addition to the player facing services, we also build mission critical tools for our team. These tools do not have the same requirements for being able to operate at scale, but they need to be robust and user friendly to ensure our game teams, user support teams, marketing team and future data science team can rely on using them on a daily basis.
● Develop backend strategies along with our CTO
● Implement and execute on those strategies with the backend developers
● Optimize our existing backend.
● Improve and extend various tools based on prioritized business needs
● Be a coach and mentor for our team of developers
● Ensure that we successfully maintain a unified vision with regards to our tech stack
● 5 years backend/fullstack development experience
● Experience with web services (RESTful) and web technologies in general
● Experience with NodeJS and web sockets
● Knowledge of MongoDB or other NoSQL dbs and Redis
● Understanding of Linux tools
● Solid data structure skills
● Experience with SQL
● Great attention to detail
● Be independent and proactive
● Great at finding scalable solutions to mobile problems
● Collaborative leadership skills and experience
● Excellent English communication skills
Nice to have skills
● Experience with GameSparks
● Experience with Docker
● Experience with Amazon Web Services
● Experience with Google BigQuery or Firebase
The position is for full time employment, on-site and starting as soon as possible.
Office in Copenhagen area. Close to s-train
please feel free to contact me for any questions.